Step 1 – Download HandShaker for Mac (or Windows) and install it on your computer just like any other app. Step 2 – Once the installation is complete, you will see the following screen on starting the HandShaker app.
If your download is not starting, click here.
Thank you for downloading HandShaker from our software library
- Download, Install, or Update the best Mac apps - MacUpdate. Browse apps categories. Home System Utilities File Management HandShaker Download. Download HandShaker 2.1.1. Complete all steps and get this app. Get your app on App Store. Create Ad-free MacUpdate Account. You’ll be redirected to.
- Download the HandBrake Application or Source Code. HandBrake The open source video transcoder. News Features Downloads Forum Community Docs GitHub Downloads Current Version: 1.3.3. MacOS For 10.11 and later Download (Intel 64bit) Windows For 7, 8.1 and 10 Download (64 bit) Download (64 bit Portable Zip) Linux.
The contents of the download are original and were not modified in any way. The version of the program you are about to download is 2.6. This download is provided to you free of charge. The download was scanned for viruses by our system. We also recommend you to check the files before installation.
HandShaker antivirus report
This download is virus-free.This file was last analysed by Free Download Manager Lib 47 days ago.
Often downloaded with
- BarSimBarSim recreates the entire drink making process in a fun, interactive and...$14.95DOWNLOAD
- Image ComparerDuplicate Image Finder. Automatically compare digital pictures and find...$34.95DOWNLOAD
- AstroRaidAdd one part Space Invaders and one part Galaga, then shake with twist of...$19.99DOWNLOAD
This app is an amazing advertising platform
Could not connect via USB. (accessory not supported or something)Went to the app store on my phone and found what I thought might be an app that went with HandShaker. I guess it was, because I managed to connect via wifi only to have Handshaker tell me not to transfer big files over wifi.I wanted to use USB in the first place, but it won’t connect. Then the phone app locked up my phone trying to load an advertisement. No clicks would do anything, not even the power button. Finally managed to re-start my phone and tried the phone app again. This time it loaded a video ad which it played at full volume while I’m at work. My boss it trying to run a meeting with a full-volume Groupon ad playing from the back of the room. Again, my phone is totally locked up with this app and the ad is still playing. Someone finally handed me some headphones to plug in to the phone to silence the video advertisement. Summary: The desktop application didn’t work without the phone application. The phone application worked amazing as an advertising platform and nothing more.