Google Authenticator is a free Tools App which is available on all Android devices including smartphones and tablets. Today we will show you how can you download and install it on your PC using Android Emulator. So sit tight and just follow the step to step Guide on Google Authenticator PC – Free Download.
App Description / Key Features
Google Authenticator generates 2-Step Verification codes on your phone.
Download Google Authenticator. As with most Android applications (apps), you will first need to download the Google Authenticator app through the Google Play Store. Tap your app drawer and scroll through to find the Google Play Store icon. The icon should look like a white shopping bag with a play symbol inside it; tap to open. Download Google Authenticator for PC - free download Google Authenticator for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10, Nokia, Blackberry, Xiaomi, Huawei, Oppo - free download Google Authenticator Android app, install Android apk app for PC, download free android apk files at choilieng.com.
2-Step Verification provides stronger security for your Google Account by requiring a second step of verification when you sign in. In addition to your password, you’ll also need a code generated by the Google Authenticator app on your phone.
Learn more about 2-Step Verification: https://g.co/2step
* Generate verification codes without a data connection
* Google Authenticator works with many providers & accounts
* Support for Android Wear
* Dark theme available
* Automatic setup via QR code
Camera: Needed to add accounts using QR codes
Google Authenticator provides a quality experience and great visuals, so if you ask about our opinion we recommend its use for greater entertainment.
Also Read: Bloons TD Battles Released on Android – PC / Windows & MAC
Download Google Authenticator Mac Download
Download and Install Google Authenticator on PC
To download and install Google Authenticator for PC, just follow the following steps:
- At first, You have to download and Android emulators like BlueStacks.
- Once the Bluestack is downloaded. Open it, Now the procedure is same as to use the Android phone.
- Enter your Google ID which you are using on Playstore. If you don’t have then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play store from the menu.
- Type Google Authenticator on the search bar and go for it.
- Click on the install button and wait for the completion.
- That’s all, enjoy Google Authenticator on PC.
Download Google Authenticator for Android and Tablets
Google Play Store Link
More Google Authenticator Tips Using Bluestacks
- For some reason if you are unable to do it using Bluestacks, you can try other Emulators/OS(e.g Andyroid, iPadian, Knox App Player or Remix OS).
- Sometimes when using Google Authenticator, Bluestacks ask your fee to pay but gives you the option to download some apps. Every time it asks you just select “Install apps” and continue using it free.
- You can configure your keys inside Bluestacks. You can map specific key to a specific location. And there is options for tilt, swipe, tap, move up/down/right/left…etc
I hope you enjoyed this guide, please rate and share. If you face any problems running Google Authenticator on your PC or any other issues, leave a comment below.
BrowserCam provides Google Authenticator for PC (computer) free download. Google LLC. developed Google Authenticator undefined just for Google Android along with iOS however, you might also install Google Authenticator on PC or computer. There exist's couple of necessary points below that you will need to implement before you begin to download Google Authenticator PC.
Out of various free and paid Android emulators readily available for PC, it's not at all an easy task like you guess to come up with the perfect Android emulator which works well on your PC. To guide you we are going to strongly recommend either Andy os or Bluestacks, both of them happen to be compatible with MAC and windows. It's a smart idea to know ahead of time if you're PC fulfills the recommended OS prerequisites to install BlueStacks or Andy android emulator emulators and additionally see the recognized issues mentioned inside the official sites. It's very effortless to download and install the emulator when you're ready to and typically consumes few moments. Simply click on 'Download Google Authenticator APK' icon to start downloading the apk file in your PC.
How to Download Google Authenticator for PC or MAC:
- To begin with, it is important to free download either BlueStacks or Andy os for your PC considering the download option made available at the starting point in this site.
- Begin the process of installing BlueStacks emulator by clicking on the installer If the download process is finished.
- Move with the straight forward installation steps just by clicking on 'Next' for a couple times.
- When you see 'Install' on the display, simply click on it to get you started with the final install process and click 'Finish' when it is done.
- Start BlueStacks App player from your windows or MAC start menu or maybe desktop shortcut.
- Add a Google account just by signing in, that can take few minutes.
- To finish, you'll be driven to google play store page this lets you search for Google Authenticator undefined through the search bar and install Google Authenticator for PC or Computer.
When you finally installed the Android emulator, you are able to utilise the APK file in order to install Google Authenticator for PC either by simply clicking on apk or by opening it via BlueStacks program mainly because a portion of your preferred Android apps or games probably aren't available in google playstore because they do not stick to Policies. If you ever wish to go with Andy OS to free install Google Authenticator for Mac, you can still go through same steps anytime.