The web interface is able to detect whether you have Citix Xenapp or java installed. This functions fine on Windows XP and Vista. However on MAC OS X when using either Firefox or Safari, neither can detect the Citrix Xenapp on the MAC, even after installing it and restarting the Mac. The Citrix Workspace app allows for secure, unified access to all of your SaaS apps, web apps, virtual apps, files, and desktops. If your company uses Citrix, simply login with your company credentials to access all of the resources you need to be productive from anywhere. CNET Download provides free downloads for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices across all categories of software and apps, including security, utilities, games, video and browsers.
- Receiver for Mac
InformationApple released Mac OSX 10.10 on October 16th. Changes in Mac OSX 10.10 require changes in Citrix Receiver for full operation.
Citrix will release a tech preview release of Receiver for Mac 11.9 designed to support OSX 10.10.
Users upgrading to OSX 10.10 who want to continue to use Receiver should install the Receiver for Mac 11.9 Tech Preview.
How will existing users of Receiver 11.8.2 and XenApp and XenDesktop be impacted?
Users may experience issues with unresponsive keyboard input while using Receiver or may not be able to connect through NetScaler Gateway.
As this is a major OSX update, the full extent of possible issues user may experience with Receiver for Mac 11.8.2 is unknown.
Reporting issues for tech preview
Tech preview is not supported by Citrix tech support. Users on Mac OSX 10.10 using the Receiver for Mac 11.9 – Tech Preview should report issues to the Tech Support Discussions Forum.
CTX200212 - Keyboard Input Fails in Citrix Session from Receiver for Mac with OSX 10.9.5
TIP: Many StreetSmart Edge® menu items are available by right-clicking in the software. To right-click using a single-button Mac mouse, press and hold the CTRL button when you click. There may be additional methods found in the preferences of the device you use (Trackpad, Mighty Mouse, laptop touch pad, etc.).
1. Log in to www.Schwab.com and go to the Trade tab. Click Launch StreetSmart Edge.
2. In the next screen, click the Install button.
3. Download CitrixReceiver.dmg. In Safari, the download will begin automatically. In Firefox, choose Save File and click OK.
A note for users running Mac OS X 10.5 or below:
The installer you will be downloading will be called
CitrixReceiver11_2.dmg instead of
CitrixReceiver.dmg. This is due to changes in Mac OS X from 10.6 onward. You will be installing an older version of the Citrix receiver which supports your version of Mac OS X. Your system specifications will be automatically detected and the correct version of the Citrix receiver will be downloaded.
4. Double-click on the downloaded file CitrixReceiver.dmg to begin the installation.
5. Click the Citrix Receiver window to bring it to the front, and then click Install Citrix Receiver.pkg.
6. Click Continue in the pop-up to allow the software to install.
7. Click Continue again to begin the installation.
8. Click Continue to view and agree to the Citrix License Agreement.
9. Click Agree to continue with installation.
10. Click Install to finally begin the installation.
11. Enter the Name and Password of the Macintosh administrator and click OK.
12. When the installation completes, click Close.
Citrix Xenapp Client Install
13. Close the Citrix Receiver window.
Citrix Xenapp Download Mac 10.10
14. Close the Downloads window.
Citrix Receiver Download Mac Mojave
15. In the Citrix XenApp Log On screen, click the Log On button to continue. The Logon Type will always be Anonymous. No log on credentials are needed.
16. Click the StreetSmart Edge icon to launch.
17. Log in to StreetSmart Edge
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Citrix is a registered trademark of Citrix Systems, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Copyright © 2012 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC. (0812-5431)