Written by Citrix Systems Incorporated
Trusted Mac download Citrix Access Gateway 1.1. Virus-free and 100% clean download. Get Citrix Access Gateway alternative downloads.
- Category: Business
- Release date: 2019-11-14
- Licence: Free
- Software version: 1.2.3
- File size: 10.99 MB
- Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Mac OS X 10.11
- Download the SAC for MAC OSX directly from Citrix's download site and then install it on your MAC. Once installed, DO NOT LOG ON AT YOUR ACCESS GATEWAY WEB SITE. Run the SAC from your MAC, fill in the required info: URL, Username, and Password, and it will authenticate you and attach to the CAG - ALL WITHOUT EVER VISITING THE WEB PAGE.
- Download Citrix Workspace app for Mac Download Citrix Workspace app for Mac (237 MB -.dmg) Version: 126.96.36.199 (2010) Checksums SHA256.
- Download Citrix SSO for macOS 10.11 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Citrix SSO enables secure access to business critical applications, virtual desktops, and corporate data from anywhere at anytime, providing an optimal user experience with Citrix Gateway.
- Citrix Gateway (12.0 and 12.1 version) is intermittently sending UDP traffic to backend server using source MAC as VMAC of the Firewall (next hop for server subnet) when Intranet IP address(IIP) is enabled. This issue appear only during heavy load.
Latest Version: 1.2.3
Rated 2/5 By 18 People
Citrix Gateway Plugin Download Mac
What does Citrix SSO do? Citrix SSO enables secure access to business critical applications, virtual desktops, and corporate data from anywhere at anytime, providing an optimal user experience with Citrix Gateway.Citrix SSO 1.0.0 Features:- Full layer 3 connectivity for secure traffic- Per-app configuration flexibility (Provisioning support through MDM systems)- Supports On-Demand connections- Multi-factor authentication support with client certificate.- IPv6 compliantRequirements:Credentialed access to a Citrix Gateway installation with release 10.5 or later. Please contact your organization’s IT group for connection information.Languages: - English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, and Simplified ChineseDownload for MacOS - server 1 --> Free
Download and Install Citrix SSODownload for PC - server 1 -->
Download for MacOS - server 1 --> Free
Thank you for visiting our site. Have a nice day!
PC Compactibility/Requirements for InstallationCompactible OS list:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
Citrix Access Gateway Download Mac
Requirements for MacOS Installation
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.Compactible OS list:
- OS X 10.10: Yosemite
- OS X 10.11: El Capitan
- macOS 10.12: Sierra
- macOS 10.13: High Sierra
- macOS 10.14: Mojave8
- macOS 10.15: Catalina
Citrix SSO - how do I download the app on PC?
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the 'Download and Install' header section to download the application
Citrix SSO - Is it safe to download?
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
- By brookfieldneighbor
Upgrade does not work in MAC environment
Latest upgrade for MAC IOS and Citrix are not compatiable. I work in healthcare and we use Citrix to work remotely. Have never had an issue in 6 years until now. I am no longer able to work remoitely using Citrix on my MAC laptop and MAC desktop. Heard other doctors report they regret upgrading because we lost our ability to connect. Being asked to launch download files that open up random notes application. Our IT department said they cannot do anything about this because latest MAC and CITRIX are no longer compatiable. UGH!!!!
- By brokenja
Congrats on being my first review ever on the app store!
This product does not properly handle DNS resolution. It tampers with it. SRV lookups don't work, CNAME lookups are changed to A records. DNS responses come from incorrect addresses, etc. Stay away and get a product that actually works. F5 / Palo Alto / Cisco / Fortinet / Pulse Secure / OpenVPN / ANYTHING ELSE. This product is not worth the headache.Update: the latest update (1.2.0) fixes the dns resolution issues, but simulatenously breaks all tcp connections so it is now completely unusable. Does Citrix test this client at all? It seems the answer is no.
- By Tomodachi54
I work for MWR US Navy, we are using SAP on a daily basis and the App is the best thing to come along in a long time, now we can check our financials on the go and away from the office. No one ever has to worry about not being about to login to secure your password for fear of being locked out even on vacation, TAD or TDY, home leave, annual leave! Wow! A life saver!
- By Amanwithphone
WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!!!??!?!?!
The last upgrade screwed me. Now it says it cannot connect becase cannot authenticate . BUT when i use a windows machine, i have to transfer an active connection. Which means the previous attempt reached my enteprise server and is connected on their end.