Just in case you get the following error, please change the local to English (United States).
Dymo Cardscan Software Download
“Could not start CardScan because CardScan has detected an internal error: AssetFailed. Contact Technical Support with this information; file: .ustring.c, line 497, info:0 (0).”
WorldCard Pro (Win/Mac) WorldCard Color (Win) WorldCard Team (iOS / Android / Win / Mac / Web) WorldCard License Windows Version; WorldCard License Mac Version; Entry & Translation. WorldPenScan X (iOS/Android/Mac/Win) WorldPenScan USB SE(Win/Mac) Worldictionary USB (Android/Mac/Win) Inking Application. Write2Go Anywhere (Win/Mac) Write2Go (Win. The 9.2.1 version of CardScan is available as a free download on our software library. This free program is a product of DYMO. CardScan is developed for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 environment, 32 and 64-bit versions. The program is categorized as Development Tools. The most popular versions among CardScan users are 9.2, 9.0 and 8.0.
Please follow the steps below for the solution:
1. Go to the Start menu
2. Open Control Panel locate an option called “Clock, Language and Region” click on it.
3. In the new window you should see an option called “Change location”
4. Click on it and a new window containing those options should open.
5. In that window, go to the last tab called “Administrative: and in the middle of the window there is an option called “Language for non-Unicode programs” and underneath there is a button called Change system location.
6. Press the button and new window will pop-up.
7. From that window choose English (United States) as “Current system locale:”
Cardscan 9.0 Download
8. Press OK on all windows.
Cardscan Mac Software Download Software
9. Restart the computer and try running the CS Software.